Concrete Formwork Release Agent- FRA 777
FRA 777 is ready to use oil base form release agent for concrete form works.
We are the leading manufacturer, supplier, and distributer of high quality Formwork Release Agents.Applications:-
FRA 777 is used in various types of formwork, moulds and shuttering plates of steel, wood, fiberglass, PVC and aluminium as release agent for easy release of formwork and better finishing of concrete. Features
- Eco friendly as it does not harm environment.
- Ensure easy and clean release of formwork.
- Minimise blow holes and blemishes of the surface.
- An effective corrosion inhibitor for steel formwork.
- Increases life of formwork .
- Reduces repeated cleaning of formwork.
- Saves time as it reduces release period.
- This is also sprayable for quick application.
- Safe to use with white cement.
Used in fiberglass, aluminum, MDF, wooden and PVC formwork also. How to use:-
FRA 777 should be used on very clean formwork free from rust,concrete and other deposits then apply with using brush or spray. Wooden, timber and new formwork needs double applications. Coverage
FRA 777 covers 35 to70 sq meter in one liter as it depends on type and absorption of the formwork. Packaging:-
FRA 777 is available in 50 liters canes and 210 liters drums. Technical Data:-
- Physical State: Clear Oily Liquid
- Odor: Mild
- Color: Brown
- Specific Gravity @15 0C: 820 TO 840
- Viscosities @ 40 0C: 2.0 TO 4.5 cSt
- Pour Point 0C: (-) 4
- Boiling Point 0C : 250-350 0C
For further details refer to MSDS